We Feature Safe & Secure Pharmaceuticals
Our expertly trained pharmacists and nurses understand your condition and collaborate with your physician to create a care plan that is designed especially for you. Our pharmacies only source blood clotting factors from world-class distribution centers. The quality and security of your medication is guaranteed.
- Hemofil M
- Xyntha Solofuse®
- AlphaNine® SD
- Feiba NF®
- NovoSeven® RT
- Sevenfact® RT
- DDAVP (Desmopressin)
We have access to new and existing medications. Give us a call at (866) 643-3547 to learn more.
Our Commitment To You
Fidelis Specialty Pharmacy advocates for your needs with your providers and insurance companies. We are actively involved with your care and with the local, state, and national bleeding disorder organizations so we can offer you the best information, resources, and pharmaceuticals, 24/7. If you have any questions, we are here to answer them.
- We will get you the medical and bilingual resources you deserve.
- We will partner with your hospital to support your treatments.
- We can provide expedited medication delivery in the states we serve and overnight, out-of-state delivery.
- Get provider support so you understand care, directions, and prescriptions, and can focus on getting better.
Loyal Medical Partner
- We specialize in bleeding disorders and infusion therapies, managing your orders and issuing reminders so you never run out.
- Preferred medication supplies and delivery
- Comprehensive training for educational and administrative staff
- Self-infusion instruction and at-home nursing supervision
- Introductions to local and national support organizations
- Informative quarterly newsletters, seminars, and webinars
- Navigate benefit co-pay, deductibles, and essential billing support services
Where does Fidelis ship medication?
Alaska, California, Florida, Guam, Kansas, and Nevada.
Where should I call to place orders or sign you up as my infusion pharmacy?
CALIFORNIA patients, please call (866) 643-2042. NEVADA and other states’ patients, please call (866) 643-3547 or email email@example.com.
Fidelis Specialty Pharmacy Locations:
1002 S. Baldwin Avenue| Arcadia, CA 91007 | Fax (626) 447-6433
5275 Arville Street, Suite 156 | Las Vegas, NV 89118 | Fax (702) 815-0801
Open Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5 pm PST, however we are on call for emergencies 24/7.
How do I find out how my insurance co-pay works?
Call our Billing Experts to discuss. The Fidelis team is ready to offer the support you need and share other programs and resources that you should consider. CALIFORNIA patients, please call (866) 643-2042. NEVADA and other states’ patients, please call (866) 643-3547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How important is the URAC accreditation?
Founded in 1990, URAC is the independent leader in promoting healthcare quality through leadership, accreditation, measurement, and innovation. URAC is a nonprofit organization using evidence-based measures and developing standards through inclusive engagement with a range of stakeholders committed to improving the quality of healthcare. Our portfolio of accreditation and certification programs spans the healthcare industry, addressing healthcare management, healthcare operations, health plans, pharmacies, telehealth providers, physician practices, and more. URAC accreditation is a symbol of excellence for organizations to showcase their validated commitment to quality and accountability.